Innovative products, award-winning working conditions, sustainable use of resources: Schmalz offers extraordinary solutions. The family-run business is the world’s leading supplier of vacuum technology. At the company headquarters in Germany and in 18 further companies, about 1,500 employees sell vacuum components and gripping systems for automation, vacuum lifting devices and crane systems for manual work processes, and vacuum clamping technology for processing wood and metal.
The broad range of potential applications for Schmalz products and services requires comprehensive expertise and maximum flexibility – two of our company’s main strengths. Schmalz offers its customers highly efficient solutions that are precisely customized for their specific applications. Customers worldwide value the vacuum specialist’s expert consultations and consistent focus on customer requirements. A highly competent and consistent customer orientation is distinguished from Schmalz.
- DIN ISO 9001 (quality management) since 1994
- DIN ISO 14001 (environmental management) since 1997
- DIN ISO 50001 (energy management) since 2012
- Authorized Economic Operator – Customs Simplifications (AEO C) since 2012
- Known Consignor since 2013